This is Elder Tidwell from Seattle, Washington, wearing the new suit he ordered all by himself.
Perhaps you can tell that the tie was made to match the green lining! Snazzy, Elder Tidwell!
The first time I noticed this phenomenon was shortly after I arrived in the mission. I noticed that Elder Hirschi was holding his arms in a funny position at a zone conference. Nonetheless, every once in awhile, I saw a flash of scarlet up his sleeve. Sure enough, the lining of his beautiful new suit was bright red. He was trying to hide the lining from Sister Lara, the president's wife. She had already busted him once for a red, yellow and blue tie--the colors of the Ecuadorian flag. I guess getting busted once by Sister Lara was enough for Elder Hirschi to try to avoid a second go-round, but apparently not enough to prevent him from exercising his inner child by ordering the red lining in the first place.
Look at me, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They have to show their personality somehow. Hehe
Post a Comment